Ideas & Suggestions

Sarah Ashley and Sammy
Registration alternatives: Paying for someone else to attend
by Sarah Ashley - Friday, 16 May 2014, 10:11 PM

Could you make it possible for:

1. A company/business/institution to pay for/sponsor employees to attend iMoot? My boss was/is paying for me and my colleagues on our Moodle team to attend this year's iMoot but the Office Manager had no way to pay for us. We had to pay our own way and will get reimbursed. That can become tricky for someone in an unexpected pinch... 
    When I saw the "Sponsor" link I whooped for joy and then my bubble burst when realized it was for sponsoring the conference itself. Not saying that is bad!!! Just was not what I was expecting in that moment...
  2. Someone to pay for/give a gift of an iMoot Registration to another person or persons?
Would be awesome...thanks!

me trying to look cool
Re: Registration alternatives: Paying for someone else to attend
by Vinny Stocker - Saturday, 17 May 2014, 7:28 AM

Thanks for the feedback Sarah. Maybe we need to make it more obvious. To use the Paypal registration you don't need a Paypal account, we are also happy to have businesses or institutions pay via money transfer, cheque, or other means by phoning us or emailing us at the details under the About iMoot tab at the top.

Best wishes,

Vinny.

Sarah Ashley and Sammy
Re: Registration alternatives: Paying for someone else to attend
by Sarah Ashley - Sunday, 18 May 2014, 3:07 PM

Thank you, Vinny!

Yes, next year please include that information as part of the Registration page: 
"Businesses or institutions may pay via money transfer, cheque, or other means by phoning us at X or emailing us at Y".

Much appreciated.

Sarah